Having a business online requires a great deal promotion; one of the most effective ways is pay-per-click (PPC) marketing. A powerful resource when it comes to maximizing your return-on-investment (ROI) and generating immediate cash flow. It is an alternative more and more companies on the internet rely on to increase sales.
This type of marketing is a huge success mainly because of the mass appeal the Internet has through out the world. Presented in this article are the top 5 benefits of PPC marketing. Understanding the correct criteria to implement an effective PPC campaign is essential. The criteria may change according to your objective and your business needs.
The top 5 benefits are as follows:
1. Immediate simultaneous exposure of your ads to literally millions of viewers around the world. The odds of your website being visited by prospective buyers increase exponentially.
2. Your ads may be placed in the top positions where they can be easily viewed. However, the bid price is higher for ads in top positions.
3. You can create a campaign strategy to target specific groups or individuals who already have an interest in your product or service and are ready to buy. You can select unique keywords related to your product which will catch the attention of the major search engines which in turn will give your website higher ranking.
4. PPC marketing will give your online business the competitive edge. Furthermore, you can increase your customer base and create long term relationships by providing personalized service and by catering to their needs.
5. Definitely, the best benefit of PPC marketing is the ROI. Assuming a 3% conversion, an ad budget $1000/day, a $0.25 CPC (cost-per-click), a sale price $29.99
[$1000/.25=4000 clicks] [4000 x 3%=120 sales] [120 x $29.99=$3598.8 gross/day]
[$3598.8 – $1000=$2598.8 net/day]
The CPC bid prices vary from $0.01 to over $2.00 depending on keyword competition, and the position of your ad. In developing your marketing strategy careful consideration must be given to every aspect of your campaign. A well developed marketing strategy will yield huge profits guaranteed.