To rank high in search engines, you must first understand how search engines work.
Search engines have a system of data weavers commonly known as “spiders”. These spiders are programmed to crawl the content of webpages to to search for specific keywords on specific topics.
The search engines may visit your site occasionally and index new topics on your site.
They measure the quality and popularity of your site by the number and types of links to your site by other website. These links are called backlinks. The more you have that are relevant to your site, the more popular your site will be in search engines.
According to the site topics, quality and popularity and many other parameters the search engine rank the site for each keyword searched.
In order to rank high in search engines, you must pay close attention to the details of your website. Here is a step by step format to rank high in search engines.
1. Decide what keywords are important to your topic. Write down two to three keyword phrases to target.
2. Make sure to put the most important keyword phrase in the title of your website.
3. Then, add the keyword phrases throughout the body of your website.
4.Your content must be of high quality. To rank high in engines, you must keep updated information. Update your website regularly.
5. Search related topics in search engines, and add your link to those sites. Make sure that the websites are among the top 5.
6.Make sure to add a Google site map to your webpages
7. Add your contact info (name, address, email, and phone) into your website
If you follow these steps, you will quickly start to rank high in search engines with no problem.