What is SpeedPPC and how can it help you.
SpeedPPC takes your list of keyphrases (Google calls them keywords) and enables you to multiply them into additional combinations, e.g. “dentist” can be combined with a list of suburbs, e.g. “dentist richmond”, “dentist kew” and so on. This known as the “dual core” method. You can specify different bids for Exact, Phrase and Broad Match. SpeedPPC also creates the creatives, which are the actual ads you see on the ad network and their partner sites.
You can upload the creatives and the keywords with their bids using the Google AdWords Editor. The SpeedPPC campaign builder will also build your Microsoft adCenter campaigns, but you’ll need to use their online interface to add them (via a bulk upload CSV file).
The next important feature is that you can create a unique landing page that uses each keyphrase prominently. This keeps the Google Quality Score as high as possible, which gives you the cheapest cost per click. This feature is not entirely in the SpeedPPCv3 package as such, but in a separately downloadable PHP script and matching templates. You install the script and it gives you a custom page for each keyword.
A closely related feature is the Affiliate datafeed landing page creator. This enables you to have a unique keyword and landing page pair per product in the datafeed – affiliate heaven!
You upload the supplied script and make a MySQL database on your Linux server and follow the simple instructions to upload your datafeed file.
A fine set of narrated videos help you to understand the product very quickly. PDF manuals are also provided.
* The first thing you notice about SpeedPPC is the completely changed interface.
* The next feature I noticed is that I could load a campaign of over 30,000 keywords, whereas the first release was limited to 1900. With the old version, processing 1900 keywords took more than 30 minutes and it was not advisable to load large campaigns. This version pumps out the 30,000 keywords in as little as three minutes! You should not normally need to run such large campaigns, but I was trying to test its limits.
* Yahoo! Search Marketing support is now included, which will please many advertisers who run campaigns on Yahoo. Microsoft adCenter support is still present, so all the three biggies have been covered.
* Advanced Ad Building enables you to mixmaster your headlines, description lines and display URLs. SpeedPPC will build text ads that represent every permutation of these.
* We all need to copy ads and modify them. Now you can copy them from one box to another with the click of a button.
* The Keyword Library enables you to reuse the same keyword lists for new campaigns. The benefits are obvious.
* You can clean up keywords, say, by removing invalid characters or extra spaces. For experienced users, there is an option to remove all spaces between keyphrases, which results in joined words. Why would you want this, you may well ask. Some people accidentally run two words together in a search query and if you target competitive niches such as debt consolidation, this little trick could get you a few cheap clicks.
* The My Campaigns panel displays all your Speed
* Certain tasks such as Excel export can take a few minutes to complete, but you can open a fresh instance of SpeedPPC and build a new campaign simultaneously. No more coffee breaks for the staff!
* You can export your campaign in CSV format and now in Excel too.
* The status bar shows the total quantity of seed and expansion keywords.
SpeedPPCv3 is a powerful tool for