We all know by now what
One indication of the popularity or importance of any website or web page, is of course
1) All your efforts need to look natural to the search engines. This is your first rule in building
2) Certainly another important point, is that during your natural link building campaign, your
3) Make absolutely sure that your link is from a non-duplicate page. There are some sites that might need to use duplicate content. If a site is selling a product for lets say English speaking countries, then each country site would have the same content with only some elements of localization.
Google may perhaps see a link from a site such as this type as being a link from a duplicate page, and might give it a lesser rating. So hopefully it is easier to make sure that your links come from non-duplicate pages.
What this translates into is that if you have a site selling usb flash drives, a link from a site that sells green light globes, may not be quite as effective as a site selling hard disk drives might be, it all makes sense. Remember from a previous article, that Google does support the principle that incoming links are harmless.
That is, a webmaster is not necessarily responsible as to who links to the site and should not be penalized for this. However, it still goes back to the basic concept that, links need to be relevant ones to be most powerful.
5) Be careful that the
6) Always try and show a variety of anchor links, anchor texts are the words you use to hyperlink to your own site. If you constantly use the same keywords then the search engines might start realizing that this link has been manufactured. In other words, it is not a natural link.
For instance if your keywords are usb flash drives, and you use these same words every time you link back to your site, then it will start becoming obvious that a keyword is being promoted rather than a natural
7) The site or page to which you are building
Select keywords that do not have huge competition. If you are trying to compete against keywords used by big institutions such as banks or computer companies, then you will not be able to achieve any great leverage benefits from your
I sincerely hope you will utilize these great tips to give your